Skip to main content

Baby Shopping

It seems that there is no end to our baby shopping…

IMG_6242

More house clothes because the ones that we have don’t fit him anymore.


IMG_6251

I like these blankets. They’re affordable but of good quality. They also don’t absorb spit ups easily so I have time to wipe them off before the blankets get soaked.

IMG_6244


IMG_6245


IMG_6249


IMG_6250

These are all very affordable clothes. I don’t want to buy him expensive clothes because he grows bigger each day and so we have to buy new clothes almost every week.

IMG_6246

I think I already bought all the designs of bibs for boys at SM. I need more!

IMG_6247


I told cousin C I wouldn’t buy him any more socks but the ones that we have here are a bit tight on his ankles already.

One day while we were out shopping, I told my mom that motherhood really changes you. Instead of buying for myself, I buy stuff for him. Don’t worry, I still find time (and the money) to buy stuff for myself so watch out for the new goodies that I bought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...