Skip to main content

Malaysia Haul 2

Please bear with me if I am not updating this blog regularly. I have been very busy. I can only do one blog post a day. If I am not updating this blog, I am updating my food blog.  So if you are a foodie, please have a look at my site.
Continuing my Malaysia Haul:

IMG_6466
Socks for the hubby


IMG_6470
Shirt for me


IMG_6468




IMG_6469

I’ve been living in shirts and shorts for the past few weeks now because those are the only clothes that fit me (aside from a few dresses)!



IMG_6471

I needed another bag for my hand carry stuff but I ended up checking this in as well. I love the print on this. Plus, I love PUMA bags as they are durable. I have another bag that I bought in Singapore a couple of years ago and it’s still in great condition! It’s funny, I only buy PUMA stuff when I’m abroad..



IMG_6472

Finally found this variant!


IMG_6473
 and it comes with a good-sized freebie too!



IMG_6474
I’m positive we won’t be buying shower gels for the rest of the year with this haul!



IMG_6458

I bought so much stuff, I needed to buy another luggage! This is Pierre Cardin. Love that it was on sale.  Love the color too!



IMG_6506

When we went there, I only had 2 bags. One, my trusty Aranaz bag and two, my Delsey luggage. I went home with 4!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...