Skip to main content

Benefit Eye Bright

benefit eye bright, bitsandtreats

This Eye Bright is a part of my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit. I know I said that I don’t like this and I have no use for it but I changed my mind.

One day, I was looking at this kit and was really excited to see that everything has hit pan except for this. Frustrated that I couldn’t find a use for it, I used it under my eyes. Oh, my… What a difference it made! It made my eyes pop! On the box, it said to use as a highlighter. You can use this is a corrector. My mistake was I put too much on my first use so you can really see that my under eye area was too bright. On my next try, I put a small amount but I still wasn’t satisfied. So on my third try, what I did was I applied a small amount, made sure to blend it thoroughly then applied concealer on top, blending everything with a brush. Now that did the trick! I’m telling you, I now use this every single time I go out.

I also brush some of my ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder to make it last. The trick is to blend everything thoroughly so that you don’t get lines and the products don’t cake after a long day.

I believe Eye Bright also comes in pencil form. I will not repurchase after I finish this product because I still have a lot more correctors in my stockpile plus my Bobbi Brown corrector is still better than this. This is a good, solid everyday product. Well, maybe in the future I will repurchase for everyday use. = )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...