Thank you Kitten and Rhian for adopting some of my beauty stuff! I hope my things will serve you well. And a big welcome to the lovely girl with glasses! Thanks for being a part of my blog!
Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada
After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light.
You're welcome, yes they do, made a update blog about it. Thank you Lady E!
ReplyDeleteI should say thanks to you also ;)
ReplyDeleteRHiAN♥
you are welcome my dear =)
ReplyDeleteHi Kitten! I've been trying to look for your blog since you first joined here but couldn't find it. Can you give me a link please? Thanks!
ReplyDeletein case you still don't know
ReplyDeletehere's kitten's link:
http://kitten-insideacatsmind.blogspot.com/
RHiAN♥
Thanks Rhian!
ReplyDelete