Skip to main content

O2 White

O2White, by bitsandtreats

I haven’t personally used this product because of my choosy skin but I’ve used this on 3 different clients and my best friend who has sensitive skin and it has not failed me.

I got this from Etude House. The SA recommended this product for its whitening properties. I chose this because I wanted a whitening product in case a client has acidic skin.

Of course I won’t be able to see results on a one-time use but I’m pretty satisfied with what I’ve seen. All my clients didn’t develop allergic reactions – no rashes, redness, itchiness. Their skin tone was good after application and definitely ready for makeup application.

The smell is not harsh. The packaging is good. The bottle doesn’t leak although it’s too big to put in my small kit for quick makeup gigs. The price is definitely less than 500 pesos. Sorry, I can’t remember but you can always ask your suking Etude House SA.

Comments

  1. Is this a toner or face mist? :) Sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the O2 line yet but will try this when I'm done with my current toner bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Lady E, just wanted to say I got the package yesterday. thank you! I love my new palette. :D best thing to come home to after a tiring day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, have you also tried the O2 emulsion? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bel! Not yet. Will blog about it when I do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...