Skip to main content

The Full Story–Mango Picks

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and we spent the day in the mall. After my fill of Choco Cream Chip and before going home, I decided to drop by Mango Greenbelt. I wanted to buy so many things but here are some of the items that I managed to take photos of:

Esther picks 1

I have been on the lookout for the perfect white shirt since my perfect white shirt is showing signs of retirement. This white breezy top is perfect for all those hot summer days. Although I have to say, the price isn’t too perfect for me.

Orange is the “it” color for summer and if you’re scared to don an orange outfit, try to inject it little by little into your wardrobe starting with these earrings.

This yellow top actually reminds me of a yellow tank top that we had at Hyphen Luxe so naturally, I had to take a photo of it and share it with you. This top is perfect with shorts or skirts for weekends at the mall. Layer with a cardi and you’re all set for Casual Fridays at work.

If you’re a mall rat  (like I am) or love going to the movies, a cardigan is your best friend. The theaters can be very chilly at times so better be prepared. Unless of course, you have someone beside you to keep you warm. = )

And that’s the Full Story on my picks, The Mango Edition.

If you’re too lazy to read, keep up with our latest picks at The Picky Sisters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...