Skip to main content

Short but Sweet

I truly, truly wanted to blog today but as it turned out, I drowned in paperwork. Well, still drowning, that is. It’s tax season for Hyphen so I must focus my energy on doing that. Anyway, in between meetings, events, talking to suppliers and manning our booths at Victoria de Manila and Alphaland Mall, I was able to squeeze in some shopping.  So this is going to be a haul post.

IMG_2060

My Avon loot, thanks to Ms. J of Avon at Victoria de Manila. I need a container for my Fossil sunglasses so I got this. Yes, Fossil sunglasses are expensive but cheap when it comes to containers. They only gave us flimsy cloth bags to keep our sunnies in. Unfortunately, my sunglasses still don’t fit in this box but it will suffice. I only keep them in the car anyway.

I was looking for a lipstick shade similar to my Avon Berry Mauvy so I got this. Will post a different review on this. It’s not similar at all but I love it! The other lippy is for mom. The necklace is for me.

IMG_2069

Here’s another haul from Etude House. Will post a separate review on these too.

And here’s what made my day today:

IMG_2239

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash and Book of Shadows IV from my benefactor in the US. Thank you!

IMG_2240


I’m super busy but I promise to find time to blog about these things and some other backlog posts.

On another note, thank you to all the bloggers who visited Hyphen at the Victoria de Manila bazaar on Taft Ave. We will be there until March 31 so please visit us! Look for the Hyphen Luxe booth in front of Avon.  We’re also at Alphaland Mall, Makati until March 31 so please visit us there too! We’re the yellow booth beside Tiggy’s store. We don’t offer the same stuff in our booths so better visit us in both places!

Thank you for all your support! Hyphen is getting bigger because of you. We won’t be here without you guys! Please continue to share the love!

Comments

  1. I'm now drooling on your UD stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it took a while for me to get back to reality. lolz

      Delete
  2. Uber love your haul! So jealous of your Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash! Swatches on the products please! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will find the strength to open the box. They're so pretty I don't have the heart to use them! But I will post swatches the moment I open the box

      Delete
  3. Lovely hauls!!The Urban decay products are so pretty ^_^~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...