Skip to main content

Luscious Lips by ELF

A few posts back, I featured a haul I did during the ELF sale at Landmark. Here’s the Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry:

elf luscious liquid lipstick in strawberry, bitsandtreats

I love this! I know there are a lot of negative reviews about this product but I am totally loving it. It's cheap (I only got it for Php119) and it has a clicking mechanism too! = ) The color payoff is nice and it lasts for a considerable amount of time.

elf luscious liquid lipstick swatch, bitsandtreats

I think the secret to make it last is to have a good lip base. I used Carmex (review ni in the archives)  before swiping this. I’ll try to use this with my Etude House lip primer to see if it will work.

elf strawberry liquid lipstick swatch, bitsandtreats

I also like the applicator. It’s not harsh on my lips and delivers the right amount of product every time. I wipe it with tissue after application to clean it. I do that for my lip gloss applicators also.

lipstick heart, bitsandtreats

I have another one but this shade is my favorite. It has a bit of minty flavor which is not overwhelming. Just from the looks of it, you can already deduce that it’s sticky. When it’s a bit windy I end up with my hair stuck to my lips. LOL. So as much as possible, use this lippy when you’re wearing a ponytail. I will buy more shades once a stick runs out.

Does this look like a heart to you? It totally does to me!

strawberry heart, bitsandtreats



Comments

  1. It's really cheap. Is it too shiny when applied on your lips? Let me know please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really depends on how much you apply. Just one swipe and blend it evenly and you're all set. It will just give your lips a bit of shine. If you want more shine, put it on top of your regular lipstick. Thanks for commenting Jonna!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...