Skip to main content

EOS Honeydew

eos honeydew, bitsandtreats

I haven’t hit pan on my EOS Tangerine but I stopped using it already as it’s already flat and I’m having a hard time applying it to my lips. I don’t like to use my fingers and I don’t like to get up and get a brush every single time I need to apply it. And believe me, I apply it several times during the day as my lips are terribly dry and chapped. So, I decided to use my last EOS which is Honeydew.

I love the taste of this one. It’s a bit sweet compared to the other variants. I just don’t know if it’s effective as the others. I think I mentioned that the most effective one is the Tangerine variant. I guess because it’s medicated. This green one has yet to prove its moisturizing powers to me. I’ve been applying it for a few days now and my lips are still chapped. The dry skin has become a bit soft but not soft enough to fall off or be removed.

Anyway, I’m quite happy with this as I only use this at home. I can drink lots of water to help combat my dry lips. I just don’t think I would put this in my makeup kit when I go out. I need more moisturizing power when I’m out and about and I won’t be able to drink as much water as I like so my lips will really dry out. 

I already mentioned before that I will not repurchase because I have quality issues. I can’t wait to finish my lip balm stash and try new ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...