Skip to main content

Another American Bazaar Haul

I visit American Bazaar weekly. This is a past haul as there’s nothing new in their stores lately.

IMG_1171

Coloring and activity books for my son. Some are to be given away as gifts. That’s a writing pad on the far left.


IMG_1172

I haven’t really tried this Rinso magic sponge yet but I’ve read mixed reviews. I’m keeping the microfiber set in my stockpile.

IMG_1173

I don’t use these wipes on my son. I use them for spills and cleaning up.

IMG_1174

I change my son’s toothbrush twice a month. These are easy to toss out as they are cheap.

IMG_1175

We use the magnifying glass for our activities. It’s not very powerful though. I always have some tape around. I hate running out.

IMG_1176

Never mind this. I read it wrong.  I’ll find a use for it someday.

IMG_1177

Gorilla Glue is my favorite super glue. I’m so glad I found it at AB!

IMG_1178

We haven’t opened this set yet. Hmm… Maybe I’ll take it out this long weekend.

IMG_1179

I asked my husband to stop getting me the Starbucks planners. Cousin C gave me a notebook for Christmas which I turned into a planner. I embellish it with stickers and stuff.

IMG_1181


These are very useful for our travels.

IMG_1182

Kitchen towel. I liked the colors. The silicone brush works nicely.

IMG_1183

Cheap crayons for my son’s “treasure under the bed” collection.

IMG_1184

Scented candle. I haven’t tried this yet. It smells pretty nice though.

IMG_1185

I grab all these Sterilite cases whenever I see them on stock.

IMG_1186

Finally, this dinosaur bread cutter. My son is into dinosaurs lately so these came in very handy for breakfast today.

If you liked this post, please don’t forget to subscribe or follow me here or on Bloglovin’! Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...