Skip to main content

Sample: Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream

I love samples. For me, it's a very good practice to buy a trial size version of beauty products to test before buying normal sized ones because I have very sensitive skin. It's a great way to save money and choose the best product that suits your skin and your needs. 


I got this sample of Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream in the mail and it took a while before I tried it because I'm really not that excited with whitening products. But I thought that this will make my face even toned and so I tried it. If you're on steroids, you'd understand how nasty those medicines are and how they can wreak havoc on your face. 

I never got to test that 1 week claim on the packaging because my face broke out a few minutes after applying this. Not wanting to chuck this in the trash bin, I tried using it on my elbows and knees. 

The whole sachet took 2 1/2 weeks to finish. I didn't notice any whitening effects. But it did make my elbows and knees a bit softer in that duration. Now that I've stopped, they're back to normal. I really think that products like these need to be used religiously and continuously for maximum and visible results. Sadly, I can't with this. 

I don't know how much a sachet of Eskinol Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream costs because I got it for free but you can check out Watsons and Beauty by SM. I've seen this around there. If you've already tried this product, share your experience with me!

Comments

  1. For some weird reason Eskinol always breaks me out so I try to stay away from their products. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako Pond's! For Eskinol, I can use some of their toners.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...