Skip to main content

Acnedot

I didn’t have high hopes for this product. I purchased it on a whim. Saw it on the counter while paying for my stuff and decided, what the heck. So I got it. I never thought it would work wonders.

Exhibit A:

exhibit a, by bitsandtreats
Stubborn pimple that pops out on the exact same spot during that time of the month

Exhibit B: The morning after

the morning after 1, by bitsandtreats


Closer:

the morning after 2, by bitsandtreats

On day two it was dry and flat and did not recur. It usually does but this time, it was gone for good.

So what is this miracle cure?


bench clearpore acnedot, by bitsandtreats




bench acnedot, by bitsandtreats



And it’s only Php22! Need I say more?

Comments

  1. will definitely purchase tomorrow!!! :) i have a super super ugly and stubborn pimple that i just can't get rid of... may pus pa.. :( ang super laki! :(

    thank you sooo much lady e. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Pee.pee! Actually, I remembered you when I purchased the acnedot that's why I posted it immediately! Hope it works wonders for you too!

    MB used it the other day and when I peeled it in the morning, his pimple was dry and the skin around it was peeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! can i ask what are you usually using to treat pimples? Hihi.

    I love your blog, by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi rainbownailpolish02! Thank you! Before, I used Eskinol's overnight pimple gel then switched to Garnier's spot corrector and now this acnedot from Bench. Among the three, Acnedot worked the best on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah galing ng acnedot:))) works good kahit for us male...thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous! Yeah, it's the best I've tried so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This always catches my eye whenever I go to Bench to buy either a fragrance or a nose pore tape. I have a pimple on my face right now so.. I'm going to Bench tomorrow after church and buy this one! Thanks for the tip! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...