Skip to main content

I’m Back With More Giveaways!

So, the bazaar was a success! A lot of students/faculty/outsiders welcomed Hyphen with open arms. Thank you DLSU Taft for clients and friends made during our 5-day stay there!

Did you think that the giveaways are over? Not yet, of course! Here’s more!

Prize 1:
etude house mini size u gift pack, by bitsandtreats

Mini Size U is not my favorite. I haven’t even tried it yet but I’ve read good reviews about it. So why didn’t I use this? It’s for oily skinned ladies. My skin is uber dry. So, I am giving this away to one lucky girl!

etude house mini size u, by bitsandtreats

Green is my favorite color. Here are a few green things that I really love:

Prize 2
green things, by bitsandtreats

Green Sunsilk is my favorite makeup brush cleaner, Maybelline Extra Care in mint is my HG Lip Balm, the ELF powder brush is a nifty find at Sol’s booth in the last Super Sale Bazaar. I have one and it feels so good on my face! So soft! Lastly, the wedge sponges are Victoria Vogue. This is the only brand of sponges that I buy. They are quality, affordable sponges. Love them.

elf brush, by bitsandtreats

I think most of you already know the rules but for the benefit of newbies here they are:

1. Open to Philippine readers only.


2. You must be a follower of  this blog.


3. Blog about this giveaway and send me the link. If you don’t have a blog, post in your FB or tweet it. Just send me the link.


4. All entries from the previous giveaways are included in this giveaway. BUT, if you like this prize and you don’t blog about it, you don’t get an entry and you’re not qualified to win this.


5. One person can win up to 2 prizes so there will be several winners. Just put in your FINAL blog entry (after all the giveaways have been announced) what prizes you want to win and why. I will judge based on creativity of blog post.


6. There are more giveaways to come so choose wisely. More blog posts, more chances of winning. For example, you blogged about this giveaway then you blog about the next giveaway or have blogged about the Clinique giveaway then that gives you 2 points. Highest score for the blog post is 5. So you get 7 points in total. You can blog about any (or all) of the giveaways to earn points.


7. Answer this in your blog post, What is your favorite color and what is the thing in this color that makes you happy whenever you see it? For example, my favorite color is green and I have a green clover necklace. I feel happy instantly whenever I wear it.

Which prize (from above) would you like to win and why?

8. This giveaway and all succeeding giveaways will go on until Feb. 27, 2011.

Comments

  1. awww dear i'm glad you seem to be having a great time. do you own hyphen? because if you do i will def. buy hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sugar! Yes, I own Hyphen! And you get a 10% discount if you do! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower :))

    blogged about it: http://blushmepink.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-e-of-bitstreats-has-more-giveaways.html

    tweeted about it: http://twitter.com/#!/eviLeviathan

    facebooked about it: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000905863431

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear ^_^

    ♥ im a follower via GFC rhaindropz

    ♥ and spread the word here:
    http://rhaindropz.onsugar.com/Giveaway-bits-treats-Orange-Green-14403470

    ♥ tweet about it:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhaindropz/status/40615531505520640

    hugs and kisses
    rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lady E,
    I'm a follower.
    Blog post's here:
    http://salmoncat.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/lady-es-favorite-things-giveaway-part-seven/
    posted on fb here:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167202176662872&id=100000751461447
    tweeted here:
    http://twitter.com/salmoncat/status/40644476808462336

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...