Skip to main content

Lady E’s Favorite Things: Clinique All About Eyes

For the third installment, I am giving away this:

clinique all about eyes rich, by bitsandtreats

And just because I’m feeling fab, I’m throwing in this too:

clinique all about eyes rich and 7-day scrub cleanser, by bitsandtreats


House Rules:
1. I need at least 5 participants for each giveaway to push through. If there are not enough participants, the prize will be put in the next giveaway’s pot. There will only be 1 winner for each giveaway unless otherwise stated. So for example, if there are not enough interested girls in the above prize then I’ll include this in the next giveaway. The winner of that giveaway will win both the above prize and the featured prize of that giveaway.  If that giveaway still does not push through then the third giveaway winner will win 3 prizes and so on.

2. Be a follower. If you already are, state in the comments section.

3. Blog about this giveaway or place in your sidebar. If you don’t have a blog, you can tweet it or put it in Facebook. Send me the link.
4. Blog about your skin care regimen along with number 3.
5. State all your answers in the comments section. Example:
Lady E. I’m a follower. I blogged about this giveaway and my skin regimen here(link). I also tweeted about this here (link) and you can find it in my FB here (link).

6. This third giveaway is until Monday, February 7, 12 MN only. This is open to Philippine readers only.

Comments

  1. 1.A follower of your blog

    2.Blogged about your giveaway and my skin regimen:http://kitten-insideacatsmind.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-es-favorite-things-birthday.html

    3.Tweeted it: http://twitter.com/#!/Kitten_035

    4. My skin regimen: For my skin care regimen, at present, I’m using Clean and Clear’s 8 hour oil control facial wash. Usually when I’m not super tired, I use cold cream to remove make-up, but when the lazy-ness hits me, I just use the Maybelline eye and lip make up remover. Then wash my face with my current facial wash, dry it for a few minutes, I use the classic eskinol facial cleanser whitening scrub toner, then the PONDS age defense illuminating cream, sometimes the L’oreal white perfect day cream. Both steps for before and after washing my face. I’ve yet to invest on a good age defense cream, but for now that’s about it for my regimen. I know, I know, but I promise once I’ve bought my 10pc brush set from suesh, next in line is skin regimen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ already a follower via GFC: rhaindropz

    ♥ on my sidebar ^_^ :
    http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/


    ♥ tweet about it:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhaindropz/status/34484576076300288

    ♥ skin regimen:
    morning:
    - clean water
    - ponds pure white facial wash
    - ponds clear solution facial wash (alternative)
    - ponds white beauty cream

    i just simply wash my face with Ponds Pure White Facial Wash.. and moisturize with Ponds Beauty Cream and when I have my period week, I use Ponds Clear Solution Facial Wash

    evening:
    - clean water
    - wine peeling softener (innisfree)
    - ponds pure white facial wash
    - ponds clear solution facial wash (alternative)
    - ponds pearl cream

    i wash my face with Ponds Pure White Facial Wash or Ponds Clear Solution Facial Wash (during my period days)then, do peeling with wine peeling softener (for visual click: http://rhaindropz.onsugar.com/im-loving-Wine-Peeling-Softener-Innisfree-10050989 )
    then, wash my face again.. and before sleeping i put Ponds Pearl Cream

    Result: Minimize my pores; No more white heads/black heads (after a week of continued routine)

    hugs and kisses
    rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  3. am a blog follower.

    blogged here about your giveaway and my skin care regimen here: http://salmoncat.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/lady-es-favorite-things-giveaway-part-three/

    my fb post's here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000751461447#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=188190811203324&id=100000751461447

    tweeted here:http://twitter.com/#!/salmoncat/status/34471220925698049

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...