Skip to main content

Lady E’s Favorite Things–Recap

Update: Ladies, in your FINAL BLOG POST, please write why you deserve to win the prizes that you want.

Prize 1
clinique all about eyes rich and 7-day scrub cleanser, by bitsandtreats

Prize 2
blue bag organizer, by bitsandtreats

pamper pack 1, by bitsandtreats


Prize 3
pamper pack 2, by bitsandtreats

kenzo power, by bitsandtreats

Prize 4
etude house happy tea time facial wash and makeup remover, by bitsandtreats


red polka dot bag organizer, by bitsandtreats


Prize 5
be givenchy, by bitsandtreats


l'eau par kenzo, by bitsandtreats


Prize 6
etude house mini size u gift pack, by bitsandtreats


etude house mini size u, by bitsandtreats

Prize 7
green things, by bitsandtreats


Prize 8
clinique samples, by bitsandtreats


Prize 9
clinique lipstick, by bitsandtreats


Prize 10
clinique makeup kit, by bitsandtreats


clinique goodies, by bitsandtreats

Whew! Have you made up your minds yet?

Rules:

1.Open to Philippine readers only.
2. This giveaway will end on February 27, 12mn
3. You must be a follower of this blog.
4.  Blog about this giveaway and send me the link. If you don’t have a blog, post in your FB or tweet it. Just send me the link.
5.  All entries from the previous giveaways are included in this giveaway. BUT, if you like a  prize and you don’t blog about it, you don’t get an entry and you’re not qualified to win that prize.

6. One person can win up to 2 prizes so there will be several winners. Just put in your FINAL blog entry (after all the giveaways have been announced) what prizes you want to win and why. I will judge based on creativity of blog post.


6. Each blog post is equivalent to one point. Each tweet or FB shoutout is also equal to one point.  Highest score for the blog post is 5 (which I will judge based on creativity). So you get 8 points in total for one giveaway. You can blog about any (or all) of the giveaways to earn points. The participant with the highest points gets the 2 prizes on her wish list.

Comments

  1. 1. follower: Kitten

    2. blogged about it: http://kitten-insideacatsmind.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-es-favorite-things-giveaway-final.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pretty ^_^ im joining ulit *wink*

    ♥ im gfc follower via rhaindropz

    ♥ spread the final post here:
    http://rhaindropz.onsugar.com/Giveaway-bits-treats-Favorite-Things-Giveaway-final-giveaway-post-14407183

    ♥ tweet about it:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhaindropz

    ♥ on my sidebar:
    http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/

    I have a great time joining your contests!!! Hugs and kisses ~ rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to join..hehe do i have to make a separate blog posts on all of your giveaway??

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! ONLY 3 MORE DAYS! EXCIIITED! :D

    http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-es-contest-final.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Camgaga! So sorry for the late reply. You only need to make a post about the prizes that you like (you have to answer a question in each of them, that's why the separate post) then another final post on the top 2 products that you want to win and why you deserve them. Join na!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower..and i also blogged about your giveaway..link: http://camgaga.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-es-favorite-things-final-blog-post.html

    thanks for the reply po..(",)

    ReplyDelete
  7. follower :)

    blogged about it:
    http://blushmepink.blogspot.com/2011/02/lady-es-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lady E! For your giveaway, here's my final blogpost:
    http://salmoncat.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/lady-es-favorite-things-giveaway-my-final-post/
    my tweet:
    http://twitter.com/salmoncat/status/41675692659707904
    fb post:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/permalink.php?story_fbid=166693260046256&id=100000751461447

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...