Skip to main content

EOTD’s

Happy New Year everyone! How was your New Year’s Eve celebration? We had an advanced dinner last Friday night at my grandma’s house  as I have to work during the weekend plus the oldies didn’t  want to go out with all the firecrackers in our street. Anyway, 2011 was truly a blessed year for me. I pray that 2012 will be filled with joy, love and prosperity for all of us.

I have a lot of backlog posts and here’s one of them. I am trying to get my “dressing-up mojo” back and that would require an extra effort doing my makeup. Here’s a look that I made using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. I am still getting accustomed to my new camera settings so please forgive the shots as the colors/shading are not very visible.

ud15 eotd, bitsandtreats

I used Vanilla and Deep End. As expected of UD, the colors are vibrant and they lasted the whole day.By the way, I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance for my primer.

This other EOTD was created using Stila Fabulous in Fiji:

IMG_0346


IMG_0347

I used all the colors, even the blush which surprisingly turned out pretty on me.  The problem is, the colors were hard to blend and harder to build up. See:

stila fabulous in fiji eotd, bitsandtreats

The colors also don’t last as long as UD even with the same primer. Anyway, I still like this palette because of the deep blue and the lip and cheek color.

I will do my best to be more active in my blog this new year. I have a lot of plans for it and all I gotta do is find the time to be able to execute them. Wish me luck! Again, Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

  1. how are your cats and can i request for kitty posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cats are great although my super duper favorite cat DYlan (and the smartest too,the one that can talk) died before Christmas that's why I haven't been posting much about them. it makes me sad. = (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your fave cat. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

When You Need a Tiny Reset (Glow Cards Are Here)

The shade is actually a dusty mauve or muted orchid. It looks blue on the image, but it's not blue.  There are days when I don’t need a full day off — I just need a moment. A tiny reset. A quiet pause in the swirl of noise. That’s how Glow Cards were born.