Skip to main content

Blog Sale!

I finally found the time to photograph the things I want to sell:

elf palette, bitsandtreats

elf 100 palette, bitsandtreats
ELF 100 palette, slightly used Php350

LA Colors artist palette, bitsandtreats


la colors palette, bitsandtreats
LA Colors Artist palette, slightly used; applicators not used; Php350 (Php800 value); awesome pigmentation

assorted blushes, bitsandtreats
Top: L – R F21 blush (Php80), ELF blush in Coy (Php50)
Bottom: L-R Etude House blush (NARS Orgasm dupe) Php 100; Maybelline Clear Smooth Fresh Apricot (Php100)

assorted eye shadows, bitsandtreats

From L-R: The Face Shop eyeshadow in PK102, Etude House eyeshadow, The Face Shop eyeshadow in PP402. Php80 each

hello kitty lipbalms, bitsandtreats

Hello Kitty Lipbalms in cherry and strawberry. Php50 each. Used once, sanitized.

in2it eyebrow kit, bitsandtreats

In2It eyebrow kit, slightly used; with applicator; Php200

lip ice lip gloss, bitsandtreats

Lip Ice lip glosses, Php50 for the 2 tubes

majolica majorca cream pencil liner, bitsandtreats
Majolica Majorca Cream Eyeliner in black and brown. Used once. Php300 each

tony moly nail polishes, bitsandtreats
Tony Moly nail polish; unused, Php50 each.

Shipping is Php40 in Metro Manila. Inquire for provincial rates. Oh, and if you purchase at least Php400, I will give you this for free:

colorsensational lip stain, bitsandtreats
Brand new, sealed, worth Php350

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...