Skip to main content

Shopping!

Like what I said in my previous post, I went out with my best friend/sister M last Thursday. We attended the LYB Members Only Party at Greenbelt. As promised, here’s a photo of what I got for myself.

tbs cranberry gift box set, bitsandtreats

This is the Cranberry limited edition set.
tbs cranberry limited edition set, bitsandtreats

It includes a soap, a shower gel, a body butter and a lip balm. It smells wonderful. When I opened the box to take a photo, the smell hit me and it felt like Christmas.

I got M a foundation but I was not able to take a photo of that.

Earlier in the day, I was with my mom at the mall. When we were at the ladies’ room, I noticed that my shoe broke so I went to my favorite shoe store to buy a replacement. Well, you know me. I got 3.

so fab flats, bitsandtreats

The one that broke was a pair of flat sandals so I had to replace it with flats. I wore the black one immediately. I’m not used to wearing thong sandals but they turned out to be comfortable the longer I wore them. The one on the right is so comfy. It feels like butter. The one on the left is a size larger but it looks okay on my feet so I got it as well. These were on sale so I didn’t complain.

I got this jelly purse as a GWP:

so fab gwp jelly purse, bitsandtreats

After the TBS event, we went to Rustan’s as M wanted her makeup done so I told her that I will take her to Bobbi Brown to see my favorite MUA, Owell.

I had my eyebrows fixed and got this corrector. Earlier in the day I noticed that my corrector will only last me a few applications so I replenished my stock.

bobbi brown corrector, bitsandtreats

Here’s M after her makeup session:

by bitsandtreats

Isn’t she gorgeous? As always, Owell did a good job. We both love that lipstick on her and we are planning to buy one for each of us the next time we go out.

After all the shopping and makeovers, we had a hearty merienda at Cibo. Going out with the special people in my life is truly an awesome experience no matter how simple our activities are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...