Skip to main content

A Bunch of Different Hauls

I got a few things for MB, the baby and me!

IMG_7029


IMG_7031
got MB some socks

IMG_7032
I couldn’t resist these tin cans! They have candies inside. There are many variants. I wanted to buy all of them but controlled myself. The ones in the left tin can are sour candies. In the right are cupcake flavored candies.

IMG_7033

This is for my son. I was actually surprised that the fan is strong enough to cool my baby’s face. My son really enjoyed this. I say enjoyed because my god daughter enjoyed playing with it as well so we just gave it to her. I asked hubby to buy one later.


IMG_7034




IMG_7035
More teethers



IMG_7046
more socks

IMG_7047


IMG_7048


IMG_7049
I got a brush cleaner because Ellana is no longer available in SM Makati. I hope this won’t disappoint considering its price tag.

IMG_7051
baby shampoo


IMG_7052
Got this quilted bag from Girbaud for myself. The leather on my Aranaz is slowly peeling away so I need a new basic  bag.

IMG_7053
Got this dress from Mango. I am slowly building up my wardrobe again as it really shrank when I got pregnant. I gave more than half of it away.

IMG_7054
This skirt, I really, really like but did not have the budget for back then. I’m glad it’s still available!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

When You Need a Tiny Reset (Glow Cards Are Here)

The shade is actually a dusty mauve or muted orchid. It looks blue on the image, but it's not blue.  There are days when I don’t need a full day off — I just need a moment. A tiny reset. A quiet pause in the swirl of noise. That’s how Glow Cards were born.