Skip to main content

A Haul for Myself

Once I told my mom that all my money goes to my son. It seems I always buy something for him whenever I go to the mall. Don’t get me wrong. I have a long shopping list for myself but my son now comes first until one Sunday…

IMG_7003
I got 4 packs of BOGO Lulur

IMG_7009
Love the scent!

IMG_7000
I was finally able to buy this!

IMG_7010
Yes! The Leona Lewis for The Body Shop brush

IMG_7013
Love these soaps!

IMG_7014
Got these GWP’s

IMG_7015


IMG_7016


As much as I tried, I wasn’t able to resist buying a few things for my son:

IMG_7004


IMG_7002
From my grandmother

IMG_7006


IMG_7007
my baby is teething!



IMG_7008
This was on sale so we will be trying this out once his current body wash runs out.

I will review the TBS products one by one so watch out for those posts!

Comments

  1. You got so much stuff from TBS! I looove the Camomile Makeup remover and that Leona Lewis makeup brush is sooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...