Skip to main content

Elianto Eye Primer 01


This is my first primer so there is no basis for comparison but I will still tell you what I think about it. First, I like its simple but classy case. The very clear mirror inside is a surprise bonus. 

I like the creamy consistency of the primer. It glides easily on my lids and it blends really well into my skin tone. I use my fingers to apply. This is number 1. I think it's the lightest. I always get the lighter shade because my skin is acidic. 

It doesn’t give me allergies – no rashes or redness or bumps. My eyelids look flawless after application. The best part is, my Fashion 21 eye shadows (and all my eye shadows for that matter) stay put the whole day. No need to retouch. I’m grateful because that’s one less load in my very heavy bag. I don’t like bringing my Fashion 21 palette to work but sometimes I really have to. With this primer, even cheap eye shadows would stay put the whole day. 

Price is P299, roughly  USD6.64. You bet it’s worth it! You can buy this at Elianto, Watson's and Beauty by SM. It's my first Elianto product and I'm excited to try their other products. Repurchase? Absolutely!

I’ll also be trying the e.l.f. eye shadow primer next time.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...