Skip to main content

Iligan Wedding Pics

So sorry, you gals! I was out for a while because my laptop, Coco, crashed. We had a hard time finding a picture editor that's easy enough for me to use and light enough for Coco. Anyway, Iligan was great although everything happened too fast. I hope to go there next time to relax and not be pressured and stressed like the last one. 

Without further ado, here are the Iligan wedding pics:

Here's the bride and groom.


God knows how badly I wanted to do the bride's makeup. Oh, well.... Maybe next time when someone else gets married.

Here's the bride's (and MB's) mom:

Here's the entourage:



Here are my good friends, Engineers K and V. V is MB's brother. K is his girlfriend. 

I took this pic! (Using V's camera)


Almost everybody in Iligan is an engineer... I'm so OP. Does being a Google Adwords Certified Professional count? Haha! Not even close! What's an advertising gal/internet marketer doing in a place full of nerds? Peace, people of Iligan! Especially to these two above. And MB who's also an engineer. = ) Oh, and my good friend Ms. A is also an engineer! Geez... I'm surrounded by cyborgs...

Here are the ninangs:


And yeah, we're naughty like that.

Here's MB and moi at the church:



V's worst nightmare:


Haha! Because we're both city girls (though K was born in Iligan, she's been spending a good part of her life in Cebu now) and we're both suplada and mataray. It's a miracle we jived the first time we exchanged text messages a couple of years back. We've been friends ever since. She's like my sister from another mother. Harhar! 

The obligatory table pic with the newlyweds:




And here's the photo that I like best just because MB is smiling. It's very seldom that he smiles in pictures. Correction, half-smiles.


This means that we're back to our regular programming so stay tuned for product reviews and other interesting articles!

Photo credits: Engineer V and their cousin T. Thanks you guys!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...