Skip to main content

Rags2Riches

First of all, sorry for the following photos. Blogger is giving me a hard time with uploading. The original photos are horizontal and when I upload, they become vertical. So, I apologize.





Last Mother's Day, my sister and I treated our mom and grandmother to lunch at Max's Greenbelt. For every P1500 purchase, you get a Rags2Riches purse/makeup kit. It looks like a small rectangular box when closed

Here are the photos:

Cute as a button


two small compartments inside


top compartment (thanks a lot blogger)


bottom compartment

My mom and grandma decided to give me this kit because there's only one and they said I'd probably be the one to have the most use out of this. Plus it's too bulky to put inside a bag and too small for them to carry their everyday stuff.

This is my second piece from a local designer. The first is my Barba Eco Bag. 

I haven't really used this as the compartments are too small. My makeup and brushes would fit here but the overall purse is too big to put inside my office bag. I also don't want the added weight. Maybe I'll use this when MB and I go out on a date one of these nights. 

The bag is made from the same material used in the production of our local door mats so you can say that this is a sosyal basahan! Read the history and stories of how this purse came to be and you too would be proud of owning a Rags2Riches piece. Read here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...