Skip to main content

Cheap Chica Find: Cute (Anna Sui-ish) Compact Mirror


Isn't that so Ana Sui or Etude House? I've been putting off buying a compact mirror for so long. My cheap alter ego keeps thinking that I don't need one because I already have my compact powder mirror. But you know, I can sometimes be really cheap as I don't throw out my powder compact when I reach pan. I have to use up all the foundation or until the foundation crumbles. That can pose quite a problem when I open the compact in a public place, right? 

This was a lucky purchase. I bought it the same time I bought my cute shades. 

Back


Opened

Sorry for the pic. Blogger is giving me problems. It doesn't want to load my picture horizontally.

This costs only P20 at Cindy Carol! They usually run out but today they have stocks at Cindy Carol Glorietta. So go, go, go!

Comments

  1. ganda naman nito mirror. im always wanting to buy mirrors pero most of the time i think it's too expensive.. this one's perfect. i just dont have cindy carols near my side of the world.probinsyana attack:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad to say, this mirror broke na and I'm using the mirror from Beabi na.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...