Skip to main content

Tea Time For Your Face


I'm very loyal to Celeteque Facial Wash but it's too gentle to remove dirt and makeup, in my opinion. While checking out the products at Etude House in SM Makati, Ellen, the nice manager of Etude House Mega was there and recognized me as a customer in the Megamall branch. We talked a little and she recommended their facial wash, the peach variant to be exact. She said that was a best seller as it has instant whitening effects. I really don't care much for whitening products. I use them just to even out my skin tone at times when I'm exposed too much to the sun. I promised her I would try the facial wash soon. 

A week after I came back but the peach facial wash was out of stock. So I bought the Happy Tea Time Milk Tea Cleansing Foam instead since the makeup remover in the same variant works really well. 

This cleansing foam smells like the makeup remover, like a light baby powder. The texture is like that of Pond's but the product comes out of the tube more defined. It doesn't land on your hands like a blob. It retains the shape of the hole so it comes out like a tiny log. It doesn't look like soap on your face, more like a mask or cream. You can easily rinse this off. It doesn't give me allergies or itchiness but if I use this too much, I do get rashes but only a couple. I accidentally used this one morning and my face broke out into rashes. I use this only at night after removing my makeup to make sure that all the residual makeup and dirt are washed off. I can use any of my moisturizers with this product. I still use Celeteque in the morning for a gentle wash and when I don't apply makeup like during the weekend.

You only need a little of the product to thoroughly wash your face. Even MB likes this. He has no complaints. The cleansing foam will leave your face feeling smooth and a bit tight. One tube costs only P148, cheaper than most brands of facial wash. This will last you a long time so it's definitely a good buy. I will try the peach variant when this runs out.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...