Skip to main content

Sakura Bella

watsons sakura bella shower gel and body scrub, by bitsandtreats

I finally finished my Dove Pomegranate Body Wash. I still have one more bottle but I decided to try Sakura Bella first so that I have back up in case I’m allergic to Sakura Bella.

The flyer says that Sakuras contain phenolics which are powerful anti-oxidants responsible for maintaining skin's youthful glow. The product promises to aid in combating the signs of aging (fine lines, dullness).

The lotion contains Vitamin E and olive oil. The body scrub has finely ground walnut shells.I hope it's not too harsh.

First of all, the smell is absolutely wonderful. I keep sniffing whenever I lather this on. It’s not too strong but it’s not too faint either. It’s just right.

Grape Bella is thicker in consistency that’s why I need 5 pumps to get a good lather using my bath lily so now I’ve already used up a lot and the week’s not yet over.

The scent stays on after I take a bath but disappears after a couple of hours. Also, you have to really smell your skin up close in order to get a good whiff of the sakuras.

I didn’t have any allergies to this (thank God!) but it didn’t moisturize my skin. I think this is a great summer body wash as it’s very light and the smell is so light and fresh. I’d recommend this if you’re planning a trip to the beach. They have it in a convenient travel pack (that contains shower gel, body scrub, body lotion). I haven’t tried the body scrub yet but I will tomorrow and give you an update. I will also buy the body lotion as I'm running out of lotions. 

Oh, before I forget, you might want to have someone with strong hands when you first open this product. I couldn’t make the top pop up. Even MB had a hard time lifting the pump.

Will I repurchase? No, I’m going to HOARD! I’m saving this for hot, humid, sticky days.

Comments

  1. waaaa, i want. bibili rin ako nito soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala nang matitira! uubusin ko na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wag kang ganyan, pag mag hoard ka pa naman, parang wala ng bukasssss~ wag poooo. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. -images of Lip Ice come to mind....-

    ReplyDelete
  5. parang gusto ko yung sephora palette mo, yun na lang kaya?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait ka lang. marami pa kong darating na palettes. baka may mas magustuhan ka dun

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, sige, nag message tuloy ako sa fb about the sephora. sige i'll wait. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. your post seriously convinced me to try this out. hahaha. to watsons i shall go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Meedge Go! Hahaha! Thanks Meedge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo, kasi mag hhoard ka eh, hirap na~ hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...