Skip to main content

Another Haul Post

I actually got these last week. Most of them are bargains too.

IMG_1474

These are from Japan Home Center. I’m a huge fan of their garment bags as I have a lot of delicate fabrics so these are a big help. I bought the HK mesh bag on the right because I have a few loose things in my traincase that need to be organized. Finally, another HK pouch just because I’m a pouch monster. = )

IMG_1475

I got another ELF Blush Brush because it’s really great and I’m going to use this for an upcoming photoshoot.

IMG_1477

ELF was on sale in Landmark. Well, all cosmetics were on sale at Landmark last Friday so I got all the shades of the Clarifying Pressed Powder, also for my clients. I also got a Maybelline palette and my favorite mascara, Cat Eyes.

I am never happy shopping with just buying for myself. All my friends can attest to the fact that I love giving them pasalubong no matter how small or cheap that pasalubong is. I am happy when I can see my friends smile.  I am happy when I give even when there’s no occasion.

IMG_1474

Of course, this will go out to the other cat in my life because we should always have matching pouches! Just give me some time to actually bring it to your house. = )

Comments

  1. I love going to Japanese stores. Very affordable and unique ng stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for cat eyes mascara! I love that mascara to bits! I'm planning to get an elf blush brush too! Nice haul. I wish i could visit Landmark soon. Been a while since I went there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damin namang haul.... i love buying at japanese store daming cute na stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gellie, yes Japanese stores are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Peachy Pink Sisters: You should visit Landmark na while it's still on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweet! Love your profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy din ako sa japan home. dami ko nga lang nabibili na wala sa plano. ha ha..

    ok pala blush brush ng elf. have to check that out. thanks sa info sis

    ReplyDelete
  8. un lang belle. buy the black brushes that are worth Php250, not the cheap ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok will check the elf counter next time. thanks Miss E!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...