Skip to main content

Easy Brow Pencil

I got this pencil with my first Etude House haul for 2012.

IMG_0793

I am used to powder eyeshadows to fix my brows. The thing is, it’s hard to use powder to fix my mom’s brows. She has very little hair that serves as her brows. They’re almost non-existent. I decided to look for a pencil to see if this will be better than the powder. I learned this trick from one of my mentors.

I’ve read several blogs claiming that Etude House has great eyebrow pencils. I asked the SA for a recommendation and she handed me this. I asked for a shade that is similar to my hair color. She said that this is the one that she’s using. She has colored hair too.

IMG_0794
Pencil on one end, brush on the other

IMG_0795


IMG_0796
Soft brush

This is number one. This is the lightest shade. I’ve only used this a few times and it didn’t disappoint. I haven’t tried using this to draw mom’s eyebrows but I’m pretty sure it will give good results. The first time I used this was with the BB Cream that I got as a GWP. We went to UP Vet Med to bring our cat, Sapphire. We stayed there for half a day. Amidst the alternating heat, wind and dust, this pencil survived.

at UP vet med
This pencil doesn’t smudge and doesn’t rub off easily. I have a habit of scratching/touching my brows when I’m thinking so I’m glad that this pencil passed.

Use the brush on the other end to soften out the edges. The brush is very soft so no irritations there even you use it after plucking/shaving your brows.

This pencil will definitely be a staple in my vanity.

Comments

  1. I love the products of etude house for brows. I am currently using their Color My Brows and Drawing Eye Brows Pencil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, nice. i don't have much korean brand makeup. how much is this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot to write the price! It's 128. Thanks Gellie! By the way, your goodies are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peachy Pink Sisters, is the Color My Brows the palette?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the review E! i still owe you an email. xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Notes: For Your Journal Tonight

Come sit with me for a while. I have my journal open, and tonight I’ve been thinking about something I suspect I do more often than I realize. I turn healing into another thing I need to accomplish. I want to know when I’ll be over something. When I’ll stop thinking about it. When something that hurt will finally stop hurting. When I’ll feel like myself again. And somewhere along the way, healing quietly becomes another deadline. Another invisible date on a calendar. Another thing I can somehow be late for. But maybe healing doesn’t work particularly well under project management. Maybe there are things I will understand quickly and things I’ll have to revisit again and again. Maybe I’ll feel completely fine one day and unexpectedly tender the next. That doesn’t mean I’ve gone backwards. It means I’m still moving through it. I remember one day, many years ago, when I had fibromyalgia. I lived in constant pain. I just couldn’t get a good day. And then one day, in the office...

Used to the Last Drop: The Ones I’d Already Told You About

  There’s something particularly satisfying about finishing a product you’ve already written about. Not testing it. Not forming first impressions. Not wondering whether I’ll still like it three weeks from now. Finished. My Molang Honey sheet masks and this body scrub both made it all the way to the end. (Finally for the Molang sheet masks, right?) I’ve reviewed both before, so I won’t review them all over again here. But perhaps using something until there is nothing left to use is its own kind of review. Beauty products come through my bathroom rather frequently. Some are lovely for a week. Some get pushed to the back of a shelf. Some simply stop working for me. And then there are the ones that quietly disappear because I kept reaching for them. Maybe an empty container is the shortest review of all. I liked it enough to finish it. If you want to read my thought about these products, just type them on my search bar. —- With elegance and quiet fire, Lady E Founder, Glow by Lady E...

The Pleasure of Leaving It Behind

  I really liked this dress. Enough that I stood there looking at it for far longer than necessary, having that familiar little debate with myself. It was black. Simple. Very me. I could already imagine how I would wear it. There was only one problem. The fabric was thick. And perhaps in another climate, or another version of my life, that wouldn’t matter very much. But I live in the Philippines. We’re going through El Niño. Heat and I are already not particularly good friends, and my histamine sensitivity has made me even less willing to wear something that might leave me uncomfortable simply because it looks good. Still, I stood there. Because sometimes walking away from something we like is strangely difficult, even when we already know it isn’t right for us. We start negotiating. Maybe I’ll only wear it indoors. Maybe the fabric isn’t that thick. Maybe I’ll regret leaving it behind. Then I realized I was trying awfully hard to convince myself to buy something my body had alrea...