Skip to main content

Silk Scarf Hair Essence

This is also part of my Etude haul.

IMG_0775

My hair is dull and dry and I’m still having problems with split ends. I looked around Etude House and found this product. I checked out their hair care line because I was really impressed with the Bubble Hair Color.

I apply this serum every night, after I take a bath. I divide my hair into two sections and apply 1-2 squeezes of the serum on each side. I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks now and I really did see results. There were less split ends and even less hair fall! I was only hoping to get rid of the split ends. Solving the hair fall problem was an added bonus. My hair is soft in the morning even after I just used shampoo the night before. My hair is even softer and silkier after I use a conditioner. It’s very easy to comb.

Just the other night, I noticed that if I apply 2 squeezes, I end up with itchy spots on my neck and the sides of my face. I thought this was due to the Bench Shampoo for colored hair so I stopped using that. Turns out, the itching was caused by both the serum and the shampoo. So now, I only apply one squeeze of the serum for each side. I think too much of a good thing is also bad.


Update:
I had my hair cut during the weekend and I also had my curls done so I’ve been skipping this serum for a few days now. I will use this again in a couple of days. I just don’t want too much treatments on my hair.

Comments

  1. Tried the Silk Scarf hair spray in the store and it smelled really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne! Sorry, I forgot to put the price again. It's 328 pesos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...