Skip to main content

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hey, everyone! How was your weekend? I had fun – did a lot of malling and shopping and on Sunday night, we watched Ramahari at CCP.
Do you feel the Christmas spirit? Honestly, I don’t. Aside from the weather being hot, I just don’t feel cheery enough to feel that Christmas is just a few days away. I guess most people feel the same way too.
Anyhoo, every end of the year, I stock up on supplies. I almost always raid Bench for their Christmas offerings. This year, I went crazy over these:

bench shower gels, bitsandtreats

bench sweet serendipity and so in love shower gels and lotion, bitsandtreats


bench sweet serendipity and so in love hand wash, bitsandtreats


bench bratsplash handwash, bitsandtreats

Yep, aside from the ones I hoard at Watsons, I even went to Bench to get my shower gel fix. These shower gels and bottles of hand wash will probably last us before summer. My Watsons supply has ran out so I will be opening one Bench bottle soon.

Christmas is also coming when I start raiding National Bookstore for supplies:

national goodies, bitsandtreats

Although I already finished Christmas shopping, I still need to find the time to start wrapping presents. With my daily routine with work and home chores and what-have-you, I have no idea how I’m gonna get that done.

Oh, and this is a completely unrelated topic. I bought a new phone (nothing fancy, I’m not too fussy with phones) last week at Glorietta (BPI Madness) from Electroworld. After 3 days, I noticed that the on/off button gets stuck so I went back to have the unit replaced. The SA said that I should go to Nokia Care to have the problem fixed. I told her that it’s only 3 days old and they should just give me a replacement. She said that she needed a technical report. So I went to Nokia Care where they checked my phone. The girl said that it will only take 2-3 hours then my phone will be released. I told her I will just get it the next day. So we went the next day and the guy tells me that they needed to replace some parts and they will text me on Monday regarding the status of my phone. So I received a text yesterday saying that they need to wait 1-2 weeks for the parts to arrive. I asked if it would be possible to have the unit replaced by Electroworld. It’s a new phone. I shouldn’t be going through all this hassle! I told the SA that I only need a technical report from them. She then told me to ask for the name of the requesting personnel from Electroworld so that they can address the report to her. Yesterday, I was planning to go back to Electroworld but after a few hours, I decided that I cannot deal with all the stress. Just writing about it now is giving me a lot of stress, actually. So I will just probably wait until they get my phone fixed. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Yes, this season comes with a lot of stress too...

Comments

  1. Stocking up on supplies is cool this time of the year! :) Love your shoe scotch tape dispenser. :)

    ♡❤ Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ❤♡
    ★ #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)
    Ice Goddhez x Firmoo $500 Eyewear Voucher #ChaiChenGiveaways
    Win Firmoo Eyewear Gift Vouchers - Running this week only!!! My Birthday week, Dec10 yeah!
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Notes: For Your Journal Tonight

Come sit with me for a while. I have my journal open, and tonight I’ve been thinking about something I suspect I do more often than I realize. I turn healing into another thing I need to accomplish. I want to know when I’ll be over something. When I’ll stop thinking about it. When something that hurt will finally stop hurting. When I’ll feel like myself again. And somewhere along the way, healing quietly becomes another deadline. Another invisible date on a calendar. Another thing I can somehow be late for. But maybe healing doesn’t work particularly well under project management. Maybe there are things I will understand quickly and things I’ll have to revisit again and again. Maybe I’ll feel completely fine one day and unexpectedly tender the next. That doesn’t mean I’ve gone backwards. It means I’m still moving through it. I remember one day, many years ago, when I had fibromyalgia. I lived in constant pain. I just couldn’t get a good day. And then one day, in the office...

Used to the Last Drop: The Ones I’d Already Told You About

  There’s something particularly satisfying about finishing a product you’ve already written about. Not testing it. Not forming first impressions. Not wondering whether I’ll still like it three weeks from now. Finished. My Molang Honey sheet masks and this body scrub both made it all the way to the end. (Finally for the Molang sheet masks, right?) I’ve reviewed both before, so I won’t review them all over again here. But perhaps using something until there is nothing left to use is its own kind of review. Beauty products come through my bathroom rather frequently. Some are lovely for a week. Some get pushed to the back of a shelf. Some simply stop working for me. And then there are the ones that quietly disappear because I kept reaching for them. Maybe an empty container is the shortest review of all. I liked it enough to finish it. If you want to read my thought about these products, just type them on my search bar. —- With elegance and quiet fire, Lady E Founder, Glow by Lady E...

Part 1: I Finally Had Enough of My Dry Feet and Did Something About It

  I have been annoyed with my feet for months. Not because there was anything particularly wrong with them. They were just dry . Really dry. And you know I have a problem with dryness (hello skin, lips). And somehow, despite noticing this constantly, I kept doing absolutely nothing about it. The moment that gets me every time is when I’m waiting for my son at piano class. I’ll sit down, cross my legs, look down at my slip-ons or sandals and there they are. My dry, flaky feet. Then I become painfully aware that there are other people sitting beside me who can probably see them too. đŸ˜‚ Every time, I think, I really need to do something about this. And then piano class ends, life resumes, and apparently my feet are no longer part of my jurisdiction. Eventually, I had enough. I found this Mond’Sub Chamomile Foot Peeling Spray at KKV and decided that my poor neglected feet were finally getting some attention. The process wasn’t glamorous. There was peeling skin involved. There were bits...