Skip to main content

Eye Zone

I learned about this product through Kitten. So Kitten, this one’s for you. I found this at Watsons and was more than willing to try it out since I have a very appropriate test subject – MB. He has dark circles under his eyes and he had puffy eyes because of his recent OT’s. I also didn’t mind trying it.

purederm collagen eye zone mask 2, by bitsandtreats

These are crescent-shaped masks that you put under your eyes. Be careful not to put it too close to your eyes as it somewhat stings (I have sensitive eyes). There are 30 sheets in one pack and is so sulit for only Php89.75.

purederm collagen eye zone mask, by bitsandtreats

It’s enriched with all these goodies that promises to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.

I don’t have puffy eyes but there are some areas under my eyes that are a bit dark. On my first use, I immediately noticed the outside area, near the ‘V’, lighten. It wasn’t a temporary thing. Until now, that area has remained lighter. I’ve only used this twice and I can really say that it’s effective. My concealer application on those areas is lesser now.

MB also tried it twice and he was very happy with the results. The puffiness was definitely reduced and the dark circles diminished. He immediately exclaimed that the area under his eyes are whiter after peeling off the mask.

Since I had 15 pairs, I also gave my mom and my sister to try. They are also happy with the results.

We didn’t experience any itching or redness or rashes. We apply this for 15 minutes and then I pat the excess product with a soft tissue. You can choose to leave the excess too. I’m just being careful. There is no strong smell that can irritate the eyes. One downside is, when I woke up the next day, I had a lot of dirt in my eyes. MB also experienced the same but since I have very sensitive eyes, the build up of dirt was enough to keep my eyes a bit shut. It took some effort to clean it up to be able to open my eyes. The second time was not like that anymore. I guess my eyes were already able to adjust.

I think the trick is, if you have really dark circles or your eyes are always tired, you have to use this everyday for maximum results. I’m quite happy to use this about twice a week. MB is willing to use this everyday as long as I be the one to apply. I just hope I don’t forget anymore. Also, take this 15 minutes to lie down, close your eyes and totally relax. Do some breathing exercises if you can. Trust me, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated afterwards. 

In my opinion, this works better than the Garnier roll on. The results are faster, more noticeable and lasts longer.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review E! Now, I'm so going to get this in preparation of the trip and upcoming parties.

    One question though, what kind of dirt are you talking about? morning glory? xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...