Skip to main content

Vacation Day 3– Impulse Purchases

Finally! This will be quick as on day 3, we went home, dumped our stuff in the room then went out again to do the groceries.

But before leaving, MB and I checked our BPI CC’s. We had a great surprise as we had a special installment line again. We didn’t think about it that much but en route to the grocery, we found and bought these:

LG optimus and Nokia E71 phones, by bitsandtreats

It was an impulse purchase. We weren’t planning on buying new phones but thanks to BPI, we got these on a 0% installment plan. MB looked like a kid on Christmas morning. If you’ve been on my Facebook, you’d know how much he was obsessed with his new toy. Boys will be boys.

I also bought this:

maybelline angelfit foundation box, by bitsandtreats

which I will review soon. It was a great 3-day vacation and we got all the rest and relaxation we needed. Although it was still in the city, we felt rejuvenated and ready to face the new week.  If you’re toxic, I really recommend you  go on a quick getaway. It helps the body, the mind and the soul.

Comments

  1. WOW! Gadgets and a E63 or E62, Almost close to a E72 yan --> jealous, haha.


    As for the powder, I've tried it. it's okay, but tendency to look dark if acidic. But not that dark naman, I guess it depends rin. Nice HAUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an E71 Kitten while MB's is the LG Optimus. I forgot to mention those things in my post. Haha! Thanks for pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, oo nga E71, still super cool. I love it! Let me know how the angel fit goes for you ha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LG optimus, the new android phone of LG, even I would be happy if I do get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahaha, at least sa gadget engaged, not another woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. speaking of LG, an LG Android-implemented phone will be on a 50% off sale tomorrow. the caveat? there is only a 1hour window for this sale. it starts tomorrow at 2pm-3pm on all LG Concept Stores at the following malls: SM Megamall, SM North EDSA Annex, SM Cebu, and Gaisano Davao.

    LG Optimus One P500(powered by Android Froyo 2.2), from original price of Php12,990, they'll offering it down to Php6,495.

    as if mobilephone sale events ended there. Nokia unveiled similar thing in their bench. this time for the Nokia C6, and on a 2hour window sale. from the original price of Php15,100, they offered a 60% slashdown, offering it only at Php6,490. can be availed at all Nokia stores in SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Cebu and Gaisano Davo City.

    happy shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @cafemobility hindi mo naman masyadong iniinggit si kitten nyan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lady E: well, now I'm frustrated, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope Katey didn't line up. the LG sale event was an invitation to a riot. when i got there, there were already 2thousand plus people lining up, and that was even before the sale window, that was still 1:30pm.

    i wasn't planning to buy though, i am just covering the event.

    Nokia was a bit organized though, they were handing in number stubs to people so that they can just go back during sale hours and wouldn't have to make line anymore. there were people lining up still, on the hope that there will be another round of number stub distribution.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @cafe'mobility: Nope, didn't have plans on going there, though we had breakfast at mcdonald's there were already many people at 10am. I'd like to see that video coverage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Notes: For Your Journal Tonight

Come sit with me for a while. I have my journal open, and tonight I’ve been thinking about something I suspect I do more often than I realize. I turn healing into another thing I need to accomplish. I want to know when I’ll be over something. When I’ll stop thinking about it. When something that hurt will finally stop hurting. When I’ll feel like myself again. And somewhere along the way, healing quietly becomes another deadline. Another invisible date on a calendar. Another thing I can somehow be late for. But maybe healing doesn’t work particularly well under project management. Maybe there are things I will understand quickly and things I’ll have to revisit again and again. Maybe I’ll feel completely fine one day and unexpectedly tender the next. That doesn’t mean I’ve gone backwards. It means I’m still moving through it. I remember one day, many years ago, when I had fibromyalgia. I lived in constant pain. I just couldn’t get a good day. And then one day, in the office...

Used to the Last Drop: The Ones I’d Already Told You About

  There’s something particularly satisfying about finishing a product you’ve already written about. Not testing it. Not forming first impressions. Not wondering whether I’ll still like it three weeks from now. Finished. My Molang Honey sheet masks and this body scrub both made it all the way to the end. (Finally for the Molang sheet masks, right?) I’ve reviewed both before, so I won’t review them all over again here. But perhaps using something until there is nothing left to use is its own kind of review. Beauty products come through my bathroom rather frequently. Some are lovely for a week. Some get pushed to the back of a shelf. Some simply stop working for me. And then there are the ones that quietly disappear because I kept reaching for them. Maybe an empty container is the shortest review of all. I liked it enough to finish it. If you want to read my thought about these products, just type them on my search bar. —- With elegance and quiet fire, Lady E Founder, Glow by Lady E...

The Pleasure of Leaving It Behind

  I really liked this dress. Enough that I stood there looking at it for far longer than necessary, having that familiar little debate with myself. It was black. Simple. Very me. I could already imagine how I would wear it. There was only one problem. The fabric was thick. And perhaps in another climate, or another version of my life, that wouldn’t matter very much. But I live in the Philippines. We’re going through El Niño. Heat and I are already not particularly good friends, and my histamine sensitivity has made me even less willing to wear something that might leave me uncomfortable simply because it looks good. Still, I stood there. Because sometimes walking away from something we like is strangely difficult, even when we already know it isn’t right for us. We start negotiating. Maybe I’ll only wear it indoors. Maybe the fabric isn’t that thick. Maybe I’ll regret leaving it behind. Then I realized I was trying awfully hard to convince myself to buy something my body had alrea...