Skip to main content

My Favorite Blushes

my favorite blushes, bitsandtreats

If you’ve seen my Makeup Collection 2013 post, you’d know that I only have a few blushes compared to palettes. I have no idea why I don’t buy blushes that often but I always go crazy about palettes. Anyway, here are my favorites in my collection.

estee lauder rose nuance, bitsandtreats
Estee Lauder Rose Nuance

This is my first high end blush. It’s not cheap but it’s a good investment. I’ve had this forever and it still looks new. This is a good blush that I use for special occasions. I also use this for my special clients. The monochromatic shade just looks gorgeous on cheeks.

mac mighty aphrodite, bitsandtreats
 MAC Mighty Aphrodite

I think this is the reason why I don’t buy a lot of blushes. This blush is huge and it will take forever to finish! This is a good everyday blush. I always swirl my brush around to get a good combination of shades. 

mag giggly, bitsandtreats
MAC Giggly

This is a cute blush that will give you a cute pop of pink on your cheeks.  I normally use this blush when I’m feeling creative with my makeup.

stila custom color blush, bitsandtreats
Stila Ph Blush

Finally, the Stila Custom Color Blush that changes shade depending on your skin’s Ph level. I love this blush. It’s perfect for everyday wear. I also bring this with me in my makeup kit. I normally leave the other blushes at home and just bring one of my Benefit boxed blushes for fear that they might get damaged. This Stila blush is more affordable compared to the EL blush. It really changes color once it touches your skin.

my favorite blushes2, bitsandtreats

The remaining blushes in my collection are the Benefit boxed blushes, NYX blushes, Bobbi Brown and NARS. You’d be surprised that NARS Orgasm is not on my favorites list. I just feel that these blushes are better suited to my look, skin tone and lifestyle.

Comments

  1. Ohhh lovely shades sis! I love pinks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I'm always drawn to pink shades even though I already have a lot of those! = )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...