Skip to main content

Citrus Calm: My Innisfree Perfumed Green Tangerine Body Lotion Review

  



🍊This white bottle surprised me.

Looking for a lotion that will soothe my very dry skin but appease my histamine is a constant battle. I've been turning to K-beauty lately. My favorite lotions from The Face Shop are always out of stock so of course, the next Korean brand I go to is Innisfree. Since I didn't have time to go to the mall, I just ordered online. With fingers crossed that this would be great, I got Innisfree's My Perfumed Body Lotion in Green Tangerine. 

The verdict?


Short answer, she’s a keeper.


🧴 The texture is what won me over first. It glides on easily, sinks in fast, and leaves a satin finish. No sticky residue, no oily feel—just skin that feels calm and hydrated.


🍊 The scent is what I’d call “spa in a bottle.” Think citrus zest softened by a whisper of green tea. It’s not overpowering, just clean and refreshing—the kind of scent that makes you want to do a full skincare routine, light a candle, and play Lofi beats in the background. 


The perfume part? It really delivers. I don't need to apply perfume when I use this. The scent lasts the whole day. My skin still smells nice hours after doing chores and writing. The scent also transfers to my cardigan, which is a good thing for me. On days when I don't use the lotion, I'm still able to relax with the scent from my cardigan. I really love citrus scents. 


Final thoughts: This is a great lotion to have on rotation, especially for humid weather.  I love how it makes me feel like I’m taking care of myself without trying too hard. And I love that I smell like I applied perfume even though I'm only at home. ✨


Would I repurchase? Yes. I'm probably hoarding this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...