Skip to main content

The Glow is Real: Back After 10 Years - And You Showed Up For Me

 


🌟 35,174 views in June.

After a 10-year blogging break to raise my son, I came back in June this year — and you welcomed me like I never left.

From the deepest part of my heart… thank you. 💖 35,174 THANK YOUS!


Blogging again in my 40s feels different.

It’s not just about fashion, beauty, or food —

it’s about rediscovering the woman behind it all.

The one who’s balancing homeschooling, homemaking, and career.

The one navigating rosacea, MCAS, and histamine issues —

but still finding joy in skincare, clothes, and slow mornings.

The one who’s learning to love her curves, her energy, her glow — now.

Not ten years ago. Not later.

But now.


And YOU — my beautiful readers — have made this return so worth it.


🎯 Our next goal: 100,000 views this July

And if we make it, I’ll be launching a very special international giveaway to thank you properly. ✨


💌 Special OBRIGADA, minhas seguidoras lindas do Brasil 🇧🇷 —

you sent so much love in June!

And to my readers from Vietnam, Norway, Argentina, the US, and beyond — thank you for being part of this global sisterhood of soft, strong women.


This isn’t just a blog.

It’s where my heart lives — in every post, every caption, every memory.

Let’s keep glowing — together. ✨



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...