Skip to main content

14,345 Views in One Day—Thank You, Glow Ladies!

 

 




There are moments in this journey that make me pause, breathe, and just feel grateful. Yesterday was one of those days—14,345 views in a single day.

If you've noticed, my URL is bitsandtreats. I started bitsandtreats in 2009 to share the daily bits of my life that I thought ladies like me would find helpful, and the treats that I found along the way that I'd like to share with my readers that I feel would benefit them. I kept the URL as a breadcrumb for my Glow Girls back in the day to follow to our new home - Glow by Lady E.

I rebranded to Glow by Lady E with one simple intention: to share beauty, stories, and little luxuries that make everyday life feel softer, lighter, and more meaningful in this new chapter of my life - a mom and a more mature, more refined woman. 

Back in 2009, I didn't know about stats and analytics. I was mainly engaging with the local crowd. I had local readers who regularly commented. I didnt know that even back then, I already had a following abroad - in the US and Singapore. 

To see this community grow—spanning the US, Singapore, Norway, Germany, Hong Kong, Brazil, Indonesia, France,  Russia, Canada, Malaysia, Sweden, United Kingdom, China, India, Thailand, Australia, and beyond—fills me with so much joy.

Bitsandtreats may have started as a beauty and fashion blog, but Glow by Lady E is not just about beauty or fashion. It’s about the rituals we keep, the alone time we savor, the little luxuries that make our days brighter. And knowing that thousands of you take the time to stop by, read, and connect with me? That’s the real glow.

đź’Ś From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Every click, every read, every moment you spend here keeps this space alive. You are the reason I write, create, and keep pushing forward—even on the busiest days.

Here’s to more stories, more glow, and more moments that remind us of the beauty in the everyday.

With love and gratitude,


Lady E đź’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...