Skip to main content

Things That Caught My Eye at Charles & Keith (Bags – Part 1)

When I walked into Charles & Keith, it wasn’t just the shoes that caught my attention. Their new bag lineup had such an interesting mix of textures, finishes, and structures — perfect for anyone building a capsule wardrobe but still wanting a touch of luxe.


Duo Chain-Handle Two-Way Backpack in Black


Quilted bags always catch my eye. I also liked the glossy finish of this bag. Who knew these can be turned into a backpack??

A quick search on the Charles and Keith app revealed this:


You can also style it like this


Duo Quilted 2-Way Front Flap in Pewter

 




I am always attracted to pewter bags and shoes. I really love this color. This is also another surprise bag. Look at how C&K styled it:



This bag immediately stood out with its shimmering metallic finish and quilted design. The side pockets give it a utilitarian twist, making it practical while still polished. It’s the kind of piece that can easily transition from day errands to a night out.


It's another sneaky backpack!


Mini Sianna Crinkle-Effect Slouchy Tote Bag in Wineberry Red


 
This is a great bag for running errands if you're just going to use it as a tote bag to carry your purchases. I believe it doesn't have any zippers. I may be able to use this as a personal bag when I go to posh places and be confident of the security of the place. This is not a bag for every day commute. 


Ida Checkered Knotted Handle Tote Bag - Butter Yellow


Ever since I bought this bag in Baguio, I've been attracted to bags made with native/organic materials. I'm not sure if this bag is synthetic though, but the idea appeals to me.  

You can style it two ways:


It doesn't have a zipper, too, so be careful when you wear this

Bryna Belted Shoulder Bag - Dark Brown




Definitely an office bag for me, but can also be styled for casual weekends, or if you have a corporate event at night. It's big enough to house your daily work essentials, but not too big that you'd have to change bags for a night event. 

Here's how Charles and Keith styled it:


Mini Kerry Tote Bag - Cream and Old Rose



I love the simple structure and design of this bag and those dangling keys. Use this for a Saturday brunch with girl friends and then remove the straps to transform it into a date night piece. 

Here's how Charles & Keith styled it:







Octavia Front Flap Structured Backpack - Dark Brown




I'm not a backpack person, but these really caught my eye. I see a lot of office ladies carrying backpacks to work and this bag could elevate their style. It's roomy enough to fit daily essentials. 


Each of these bags shows that Charles & Keith knows how to strike the balance between practical luxury and trend-forward design. They’re versatile, wearable, and definitely eye-catching without being too loud.


✨ Stay tuned for Part 2, where I’ll share the shoes that also deserve a second look.


P.S.

As I type this, I'm munching on Aling Presing's Ilocos Chichacorn, a purchase from my Vigan Vacation.


Stay tuned for my Vigan Posts! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

When You Need a Tiny Reset (Glow Cards Are Here)

The shade is actually a dusty mauve or muted orchid. It looks blue on the image, but it's not blue.  There are days when I don’t need a full day off — I just need a moment. A tiny reset. A quiet pause in the swirl of noise. That’s how Glow Cards were born.