I already reviewed this INK Velvet shade, and I still think it’s beautiful.
On me, it’s one of those wonderfully natural shades that doesn’t announce itself before I enter the room. It just works.
Oh, and it’s one of those very few matte lip products that don’t dry out my lips.
And using it.
Until I reached the ridiculous stage of beauty-product ownership where I knew there was probably still a little product somewhere inside the bottle.
Technically.
But between the tiny opening and the doe-foot applicator, retrieving it had become a minor engineering project.
Could I have fought for those final molecules?
Probably.
Did I?
No.
There are limits to my devotion. You know this, Glow Girls. I don’t like wasting time.
Eventually the amount of product potentially remaining became less valuable than the time I was wasting trying to get to it.
So I’m calling it.
Used to the last drop accessible to a reasonable human being.
Good enough.
I previously reviewed INK Velvet 26 here.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living

Comments
Post a Comment