Skip to main content

Holiday Fridate Part 6: Venice Grand Canal Mall at Night and Miniso


This part of Venice always has the most people. People like taking their photos on this bridge. 

We stayed at Venice for a long time because there were a few shops I wanted to visit and they were located far from each other. 

But I got to experience it at twilight and eventually when the sun has decided to rest from our part of the globe. 


I love pretty lights that’s why Christmas is my favorite holiday. All those lights adorning the streets and malls are so beautiful at night. 



I passed by this sleeping cat on my way to another store. I left the boys at the food hall so that I can do my shopping fast. 


The cat was in front of Texas Road House. 

Seeing the collar on the cat, the mall must also have a policy on cats like Ayala Malls. Ayala Malls protect the stray cats in their area. They are vaccinated, spayed/neutered, and well-fed. 


My next stop was Miniso. I hardly go to Miniso ever since their branch near me closed. 



I was happy to find it here! 

I didn’t know there were so many Milk flavors!



Here I go again with Hello Kitty totes. I didn’t buy this, but maybe next time. 😆


They have new Minions merch! And you know my son and I are big Minions fans. 




I wanted to get that big Bob plushie. I had to reach on my tiptoes to get it…


Only to get disappointed because it was this hybrid backpack, pillow, plushie thing. 


My son would’ve loved it. Look how huge it is!!


I’m thinking of getting one or two of those Hello Kitty head plushies to use as back support when I write. 


Venice mall at night. 




Hello, Wells Fargo! Hahaha! I sent this photo to my friend. He got the joke. 


I also dropped by Mumuso, but nothing caught my eye. 



Well, these did, but it was late so I just took photos and made a mental note to see if my local Mumuso carries them. 

Now I’m really curious. Mumuso carries some good skincare. 


I did a quick pit stop at the supermarket before going home. 


I found Laduree on our way home. It’s been a year since they opened, but I still haven’t visited! 

Lots of other things that require my attention. 

Maybe soon.
 
I miss Laduree macarons. 


And that is finally the end of this Holiday Fridate series. Watch out for Issue 04, Glow Girls. The next issue will be different from our usual format. 


—-


With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E


Founder, Glow by Lady E 
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

When You Need a Tiny Reset (Glow Cards Are Here)

The shade is actually a dusty mauve or muted orchid. It looks blue on the image, but it's not blue.  There are days when I don’t need a full day off — I just need a moment. A tiny reset. A quiet pause in the swirl of noise. That’s how Glow Cards were born.