Remember these cute Watsons Milk Yogurt Hand Cream I got from Watsons Vigan?
And I finished it! I actually liked it.
So I was excited to try the strawberry one.
Halfway through the tube, I started noticing that my eyes would itch whenever my hand got near it. So I thought, I should just avoid touching my eyes when my hands have lotion.
I continued using it for a few days. But then I started noticing that I get rashes on my neck, forehead, and cheeks whenever I use it.
Okay. I didn’t like that. I’m guessing it’s the scent or another active ingredient. I’m not allergic to strawberries. But the scent is quite intense.
So I stopped using it.
It was hard to let go, but I have to. My health and peace of mind are more important.
I’m just going to give it away.
Will I try another Watsons brand hand cream?
Maybe.
If it’s not strawberry.
But then again, I still have several tubes of hand creams to finish.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living


Comments
Post a Comment