You ladies know that I have dry lips. Dry skin and lips have been an issue for me my whole life, even when I was a child.
I saw this product at KKV and yesterday, I gave it a try.
It says to apply on the lips 15-20 minutes.
I opened it, pulled out the tray and the mask was folded. I don’t know if it’s the way I pulled it.
After the ice ball, I checked if the area got red, but there’s no redness. The stinging also stopped.
The mask lasted for 4 min 53 seconds on my lips and then I had to remove it.
I will not suffer for this product!
And now I’m thinking if I should just give away the lip treatment I got there. I don’t want to experience this again. It’s a good thing that item is still sealed..
Yes, I will just give it away.
My health and peace of mind are more important.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living



Comments
Post a Comment