We were on our way to Kinokuniya when we passed by Charles and Keith. I thought maybe I’d look around to see if their stock is any different than Greenbelt’s.
And yes, very different. They had a lot of items that aren’t available in my local branch.
I have noticed that day that a lot of women were wearing this particular style of shoes. Not exactly this but something that resembles this. Found two women wearing them at Muji alone.
Look at the adorable strawberry heel!
But experience taught me not to trust C&K straps.
Did you read my post about my pretty pink shoes?
There’s a white version of this too, that I really liked.
Lately, I’ve been consciously looking for heeled shoes. It seems my lower back can’t handle flats anymore because of my scoliosis.
It sounds weird, I know, but that’s how I feel.
Such a nice structured bag!
I love these bags, too, but they’re too big for me.
My shoulders and scapula can’t handle it anymore.
I like the brown bag. Well actually, I like all of them.
I can just imagine an elegant high-powered corporate woman using any one of these bags. She goes to the office at 9 am in her sleek professional outfit, carrying the shade that matches her outfit.
And the office looks.
Ugh.. so beautiful!
For me, it’s not the brand that makes a woman look posh and elegant.
It’s in the way she carries herself, the way she curates her outfit, herself, and her confidence.
So cute, but no zippers.
I like the hardware, the exaggerated handle, and the finish on this bag.
These are my Almosts.
Did I buy anything?
Not from this branch. 😏
Let’s shop at Kinokuniya next.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living













Comments
Post a Comment