Glow Girls already know I’m a tote girl.
I almost always have one hanging from my shoulder, usually carrying far more tiny pouches than any reasonable woman should need. 😆
But I realized recently that I don’t carry the same tote anymore.
I used to have The Tote. 😏
Now, apparently, I have a bag for the kind of day I’m having.
This one is my piano-day bag.
My son’s piano days mean a short trip to the mall, a little waiting around, maybe a few errands, maybe something to eat, and then home. I don’t need to bring half my life with me.
And, the rainy season has started. So it’s much cooler now.
But I still have to bring some of our anti-heat things.
But this is still a lot less than my summer tote.
And maybe that’s the real change.
I used to pack for everything that might happen.
Now I pack for the day I’m actually going to have.
It helps that the season has changed.
So, I guess I pack for the day I’m actually going to have in the current season.
There’s another tote for even shorter days.
It has fewer things in it.
I think.
…Actually, let me check. 😂
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living



Comments
Post a Comment