I recently discovered another reason to keep this little bottle around.
I already like Bioten Micellar Water because it removes my makeup without making my skin complain.
With my sensitivities, that alone is enough to make a product worth keeping.
But apparently, it has another talent.
It cleans my cloud and marshmallow puffs too. ☁️
Foundation stains tend to cling to them, and because they’re soft and fluffy, I don’t like being too aggressive when I wash them.
One day, I decided to try my Bioten Micellar Water on the stained areas first.
And the foundation came off.
Excuse me?
A makeup remover that my skin likes and that helps get foundation out of my favorite puffs?
That changes things.
Now I can use a little micellar water on the stubborn spots before washing the puffs as usual, instead of rubbing and rubbing at the fabric.
Simple. Effective. No unnecessary fuss.
And considering how often I use those puffs, anything that makes keeping them clean easier earns permanent bathroom real estate.
Actually, forget permanent.
This may be hoard material. 😏
Because once I find something inexpensive, useful, and agreeable with my skin, I don’t like discovering that I’ve run out of it exactly when I need it.
So yes.
One bottle for makeup.
And perhaps a backup.
Or two.
For the clouds. ☁️
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living

Comments
Post a Comment