What do I want to flirt with this season?
Not necessarily who.
What.
Maybe you want to flirt with a new version of yourself.
A hobby you’ve been curious about.
A color you’ve always thought wasn’t “you.”
A different way of dressing.
A city you’ve never explored.
An idea that seems slightly ridiculous.
A dream you aren’t ready to commit to yet.
That’s the lovely thing about flirting.
It doesn’t ask you to make promises.
It doesn’t require a five-year plan or a carefully constructed list of goals. You don’t even have to know whether you want something permanently.
You can simply move a little closer and see what happens.
What catches your eye lately?
What keeps appearing in the corner of your thoughts?
What makes you think, Hmm. Maybe.
Perhaps this season doesn’t need another commitment.
Perhaps it needs curiosity.
A little experimentation.
Permission to try something simply because it delights you.
So tonight, open your journal and ask yourself:
What do I want to flirt with this season?
Don’t immediately turn your answer into a goal.
Don’t make a plan for it yet.
Just write.
Play with the possibility.
See where your thoughts take you.
I’ll be answering it in my journal, too.
Some things I”m flirting with…
I might keep.
Some, I”ll let go.
But for now, I”m letting myself enjoy the feeling.
My answer will stay between me and these pages.
And yours can stay between you and yours. 💗
But for a little while tonight, wherever we happen to be in the world, we’ll be journaling together.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living

Comments
Post a Comment