Hey, Glow Girls! I was busy at the atelier yesterday, so part 2 was a little delayed.
Let’s get the show started then.
Our next stop was another favorite - Art Bar!
(I wish we had more Art Bars near my place.)
This set costs about $180.
I have been manifesting this Caran d’Ache Neocolor II.
I was so surprised to find them here!
From what I remember, they weren’t there the last time I went to Art Bar.
There was a whole display dedicated to them!
This set costs $80
They also had the Neocolor 1 but since I’m a watercolorist, I chose Neocolor II
Oh, these pastel colours are so lovely! But I don’t do a lot of acrylic painting. My son is the acrylic painter.
Mont Marte acrylics are pretty good though, if you’re trying out acrylic for the first time. I highly recommend them.
I will probably get these next time. I may not paint with acrylics, but I’m slowly getting obsessed with acrylic markers.
Oh, how I wanted these glitter pens, but I just bought a set from NBS (another brand), and I still have the Crayola brand glitter pens that I haven’t even used yet.
These Mont Marte Watercolor sets also caught my eye because look at them! The tin, the cover image, the metallic colors! 👀
Before checkout, I went for another sweep and got these Chosch watercolor markers. I love Chosch. They’re very affordable. Not stellar, but still good for my art.
Look at these cute Campus sketchbooks that were displayed at the till!! Eeeep!
I didn’t get anything because watercolors don’t agree with this kind of sketchbooks.
I did get this Tokyo Finds watercolor journal that I soooooo love.
And I got the Noli Me Tangere paper bag this time from Art Bar. They have all sorts of bags printed with popular books. I already have Alice in Wonderland, Moby Dick, and Dracula. But I threw away Dracula. Made it into a trash bag because the bat creeped me out. 😆
There was a Mercedes Benz exhibit at the atrium.
And I found pomegranates at the food floor! I love them, but the acid really hurts my tongue. And the arils are a pain to eat. Some of them are too bitter or too hard to chew.
More on our Fridate next! We’re going to Venice!
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living




















Comments
Post a Comment