I love samples.
With all my sensitivities, they allow me to try a new product without committing to a sale that might not be beneficial to me in the long run.
I particularly liked the Le Baume sample Dior Beauty Ambassador EJ gave me. (I showed that in Used to the Last Drop in this issue.)
And of course, where else would I try it on first than 👉🏼
My hands.Yes, they’re still dry.
Sometimes very dry.
I tried the sample one afternoon while I was working on Issue 02: Beautiful Things.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
First, no strong smell.
I liked that.
Second, the product is absorbed by my hands fairly easily.
I don’t have to spend 5 minutes rubbing my hands for the product to be absorbed.
Time-saver. ✅
Comes in a cute, compact case? Yes, please! (Although I was told this was a limited edition case.)
I can wear it to sleep.
And that’s a big deal for me because most of my day products don’t work on me at night. I react to them.
I don’t react with Le Baume.
You can apply Le Baume practically anywhere, even on the lips, but I prefer to use it on dry spots like my hands.
Especially my hands.
And clearly, the sample did its job.
Le Baume is now something I like keeping close, ready whenever my skin needs it.
Sometimes, the smallest discoveries become the easiest things to make room for.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living

Comments
Post a Comment