I wanted to go on a date on Saturday, but the hubby had work. Saturday night he said, “Let’s go out tomorrow.”
Dates are usually tangled with shopping + errands.
Oh, you know me, Glow Girls. 😏
My BYS Glow Guide Sarah texted me Saturday night saying that my favorite brands were on sale. I told her I’ll try to go the next day.
We went to Watsons, but unfortunately, she was on break. I didn’t want to disturb her so my other girl, Carla, assisted me.
I got a bag full of things that my husband raised his brow at, at first, but when I explained it, he said that works.
I wasn’t able to take photos of the sale items like I originally planned.
Sorry, Glow Girls! I got carried away. 👉🏼👈🏼
Plus we were in a rush because we were going to a few places after my Watsons raid.
I was able to take a photo of this brush I got though. It was on sale, too!
In between pampering my hands in the car.
Our next stop was KKV!
KKV- My Wonderland Wasteland
They have a whole Sanrio City! I would buy these if we had space!
My son and I are crazy over Minions, but we have enough toys…for now. 😏
Cookie Monster is the official Little E boyfriend. 😆
How cute are these roller erasers?? I didn’t need them, so they want back to the display
These pins are also pretty, but I didn’t have anywhere I can put them.
Or maybe I’m just a sucker for cats? 🤔
My gosh, these clips! But I don’t like the ghost kitties, so I put this back.
They have a few new stickers.
I really don’t understand why it takes so long to have new stocks! Or is it just this branch? I haven’t been to this branch in over a month. But there weren’t a lot of new things. For the size and magnitude of this brand, it just doesn’t make sense in my head.
Hmmm.. I must investigate this further.
I asked my friend if this is any good because I like Mont Marte products. But it’s too affordable that he said to just go for it. So, Add to Cart!
Oh, the cute band-aids. But we don’t use them, so I just admired.
I was contemplating buying these but they’re too expensive seeing as I change marshmallow puffs frequently.
Oh, the cute plates!
These apple bowls went home with me. They remind me of someone very special in my life.
These are cabinet door handles! How cute!
I’m thinking of getting 1 or 2 of these cherry cups/mugs. They remind me of someone very special, too!
I got my extra tote out for my curated purchases. The cashier checked her screen and said, “actually ma’am, you get a free tote!” Yay!
Our Sunday was off to a good start.
Comments
Post a Comment