Remember this?
This is one of the lipsticks that I’m fond of.
But over the past few months, I’ve been accumulating a few more lipsticks.
And have had zero success in finding the mythical perfect cream blush.
My face has become textured and dry from the after effects of the many medicines they pumped into me for years that I have a hard time wearing blush.
It seems that cream blushes are the best for this season of my skin.
But I haven’t found any good ones.
So one day, I was using this lipstick shade and thought, well, why not?
So I swiped some of it onto my hand.
And just like that, I stopped looking for the perfect cream blush.
Apparently, it had been sitting in my lipstick collection all along.
I’ve been doing this more often lately: looking at what I already own and asking myself what else it can do.
Sometimes, beauty doesn’t need another product.
Sometimes, you just need to borrow a little color from your lips.
Tap, tap, tap.
A little foundation over it.
And there’s my blush.
Soft. Natural. Easy.
Exactly how I like it.
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living


Comments
Post a Comment