Remember when I said that I was stuck at home for over a week?
Well, my son and I got out and wandered in Greenbelt.
We went inside Typo.
For some reason, I haven’t bought anything from this store in years.
But I always find something I like in Typo Singapore. Hmmm…
Strawberries and cherries are my thing.
Breakfast tabs! I was tempted to buy this one, but I still have a lot of tabs to use up.
I am always drawn to food stickers.
I currently have an obsession with stamp markers. As a matter of fact, I have acquired my son’s sets. Yes, sets. 2 sets. He’s not using them anymore. So mommy will. 😁
This Essential Pen Pack is a good idea. But I didn’t buy it because I already have…well, you know my pen situation.
This Artist’s Tool Belt caught my eye. Mmm.. tempting. But I already have a system.
And of course these travel bags and pouches caught my eye. I tried so hard not to buy any because, well, I don’t need anything from this table. Want? Absolutely! But no essentials that I needed.
And look what I found! A Junk Journaling Kit! In a tin lunchbox!
Oh, gosh. This pouch..
I love the color.
I love the compartments
And I love that hollow portion on the back for more stuff! Good thing this was too small for my needs, so, wallet safe!
Next up, I’m gonna show you my Almosts..
—-
With elegance and quiet fire,
Lady E
Founder, Glow by Lady E
An editorial space for stories, art, and intentional living















Comments
Post a Comment